Personnel Policies & Procedures Handbook for the Tohono O’odham Community College (“TOCC” or “College”). This handbook was approved by the TOCC Board of Trustees. Click here to view the Personnel Policies and Procedures Handbook.
This handbook consists of TOCC’s policies, procedures and benefits for College employees. The policies and benefits described in this handbook may be improved, modified or terminated at any time at the sole discretion of Board of Trustees of the TOCC.
If there are any questions or assistance required in using the Handbook, please contact the Human Resources Office at (520) 383-0050.
Click on these links to access other policies of TOCC.
- Campus Safety Handbook
- Emergency Response Plan
- Faculty Handbook
- Facility Use Policy
- Finance and Operations Policies and Procedures
- Information Technology (IT) Policy
- Missing Student Policy
- Nondiscrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy (includes Title IX Policy)
- Personnel Policies and Procedures Handbook
- Residence Life Policy
- Student Handbook
- Vehicle Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- TOCC Hardware/Software Request Form