Wiṣag Koṣ Maṣcamakuḍ
AZ 86, Milepost 111
P.O. Box 3129
Sells, AZ 85634
Apprenticeship at Tohono O’odham Community College is a year-round, hands-on program in which apprentices learn from journeypersons in the construction trades. The building industry is booming! Your apprenticeship in carpentry, electrical, or plumbing can lead to many opportunities for work and promotion in construction.
Why Choose TOCC’s Apprenticeship Program
- Registered by the Department of Labor and Accredited by the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- NCCER-certified instructors
- Monthly stipend for each full-time apprentice
- On-the-job-learning (OJL)
- Focus on safety
- Assistance (as needed) with transportation arrangements
- Supportive learning environment
- Learn and work close to home
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Hold a high school diploma or GED
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Have a driver’s license or be willing to obtain one
- Submit two of the following forms of identification:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Certificate of Indian Blood
- Tribal ID Card
- State ID Card
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Submit an admissions contact form below. Or visit Wiṣag Koṣ Maṣcamakuḍ, Arizona
Highway 86, Milepost 111 to submit information in person.
- Accepted applicants will enroll in August or January.
Message from the Director
Apprenticeship Director Jackson Doe
Thank you for your interest in Tohono O’odham Community College’s Apprenticeship Program. Under its current structure, Tohono O’odham Community College (TOCC) is listed by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) as capable of providing support for apprentices in three trades:
Carpentry, Electrical, and Plumbing.
Apprenticeship is a commitment of 6,000 to 8,000 hours, which leads you to many opportunities, perhaps even a lifelong career. The Apprenticeship Program has a strong team environment.
The Apprenticeship office door is always open. Please join us!
Jackson Doe, MPA, MBA, MAS-GIS