The Pre-College GED program is located at Wisag Kos Mascamakud, Applications are accepted online on the TOCC College website GED information page. You may also call the GED Program Office at (520) 383-0013 and provide your information to register. Returning students will also fill out an online application. Online applications are accepted during the first three weeks of each semester. Our program follows the TOCC academic calendar (start and ending dates, holidays) of the college. Please check the Academic calendar at TOCC home page (www.tocc.edu). There may be occasional changes or differences. Students will be notified of any changes that may occur during the year.
All students will:
- Fill out an online application (bottom of this page) and submit. Students will be contacted by the GED office once the application has been submitted and reviewed.
- Set up a MyGED website and establish an account using an active personal email, then a TOCC email will be provided to you once you have been completely enrolled in the TOCC Pre College GED program. All the official communications will use the TOCC email, Instructor contact, and the GED office phone number (520) 383-0013.
- Be required to take the TABEs Placement Test. The GED program office will contact you to make arrangements to take the test after you have completed the GED enrollment process.
- Start taking classes Online with your GED Instructor once you have been notified by phone or email.
- Begin taking GED practice tests and contact the GED instructor when you have completed the practice tests online with the MyGED account.
TOCC is an official Pearson Vue Testing Center. The test center is located at the S–cu k Du’ag Mascamakud (Main Campus). Due to COVID-19 Testing days are currently suspended until further notice. All students enrolled in our program who earn a GED will be eligible to participate in TOCC’s May commencement ceremony.
Contact the GED office for more information
GED Instructor Contact information
Delores A. Saraficio Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sells Wisag Kos Mascamakud
- Tohono O‘odham Corrections Facility
- Sif Oidak District Office (North Komelik)
Mark Saraficio Email: email@example.com
- Pisinemo Recreation Center
- Gu Achi Multipurpose Building (SantaRosa)
The Online Pre-College GED Application will close on Friday
September 18, 2020 by the close of Business day at 5:00PM.
New Applications to the TOCC Pre-GED Program will begin
January 4, 2020.
PH: (520) 383-0064
PH: (520) 383-0064