Tohono O’odham Community College Pre-College Online GED Program
The Pre-College GED program is only offered online due to Covid-19. Applicants must have internet access and a computer or other mobile device to access the GED online program. A limited number of laptops may be available for students officially enrolled in the GED Program.
Applications are accepted online on the TOCC College website GED information page at the end of this section.
You may also call the GED Program Office at (520) 383-0013 and provide your information if you do not have internet access to register. Online applications are accepted during the first three weeks of each semester January 4, 2021 to January 22, 2021. Our program follows the TOCC academic calendar (start and ending dates, holidays) of the college.
Please check the Academic Calendar at the TOCC webpage (www.tocc.edu). There may be occasional changes or differences. Students will be notified of any changes that may occur during the year.
All students will:
- Fill out an online TOCC Pre College GED application (bottom of this page) and submit.
- Set up a free MyGED account at the MyGED website https://ged.com
- Be sure to write down the MyGED account (Your account name and password that you set up) so that you will have access to the pre test and free GED lessons online on the MyGEd account
- Begin taking GED practice tests in all of the GED subjects and contact the GED program when you have completed the practice tests online with the MyGED account. Have your GED pretest scores completed and ready to provide them when you call the GED office.
TOCC is an official Pearson Vue Testing Center. The test center is located at the S–cuk Du’ag Mascamakud. Due to COVID-19, official GED testing is done by appointment only. All students enrolled in our program who earn a GED will be eligible to participate in TOCC’s May commencement ceremony.
Contact the GED office for more information
Pauline Nasewytewa (520) 383-0013
GED Instructor Contact information
GED classes are currently full for the Spring 2021 Term. Please check back for the next open enrollment period.
Delores A. Saraficio Email: firstname.lastname@example.org work phone (520) 993-5285
- Sells Wisag Kos Mascamakud
- Tohono O‘odham Corrections Facility
- Sif Oidak District Office (North Komelik)
Mark Saraficio Email: email@example.com work phone (520) 993-5272
- Pisinemo Recreation Center
- Gu Achi Multipurpose Building (SantaRosa)
Linda Gates – GED Math Tutor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org work phone (520) 993-5821
The Online Pre-College GED Application will close on Friday, January 22, 2021 by the close of Business day at 5:00PM.
Contact: Pauline Nasewytewa at the Pre College GED Program
Office (520) 383-0013.
Work Cell Number: (520) 993-5814
Chair of Academic Programs and Workforce Development
GED Math Tutor – Linda Gates
(520) 993-5821 Email: email@example.com