Our program is located at Wiṣag Koṣ Maṣcamakuḍ, formerly the West Campus. Classes are also offered at various community sites. Applications are accepted any time and may be picked up at Wiṣag Koṣ, or any of the community class locations. New and returning students will also fill out a course registration in class at the beginning of each session. Course registrations are accepted during the first three weeks of each session at Wiṣag Koṣ, while registrations at the community sites are always open. Our program follows the academic calendar (start and ending dates, holidays) of the college. There may be occasional changes or differences.
All students will:
- Fill out an application and submit with a copy of a picture ID
- Fill out a course registration each session
- Take the Tests of Adult Basic Education 11/12 (TABE)
- Set up a MyGED account using an active email
- Begin taking GED practice tests
TOCC is an official Pearson Vue Testing Center. The test center is located at the S-cuk Du’ag Maṣcamakuḍ (Main Campus). Testing days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. All students enrolled in our program who earn a GED will be eligible to participate in TOCC’s May commencement ceremony.
GED Schedule - Usual Times and Locations, Confirm before Visiting
- Sells Wiṣag Koṣ Maṣcamakuḍ – Mondays, Tuesdays, 9 am – 12 noon; Delores A. Saraficio, instructor
- Pisinemo Recreation Center – Mondays, Tuesdays, 10 am – 2 pm; Mark Saraficio, instructor
- Gu Achi Multipurpose Building (Santa Rosa) – Wednesdays, Thursdays, 9:30 am – 1:30 pm; Mark Saraficio, instructor
- Tohono O’odham Corrections Facility – Wednesdays, Thursdays; Delores A. Saraficio, instructor
- Sif Oidak District Office (North Komelik) – Tuesdays 2 pm – 4 pm; Fridays 10 am – 2 pm; Delores A. Saraficio, instructor