Tutoring is provided through the Google applications included with your student email account (Meetup, etc).
Monday: 9:00 AM-1:00PM
Tuesday: 5:00-9:00 PM
Thursday: 5:00-9:00 PM
Tuesday: 10:00 AM-2:00PM
Wednesday: 10:00 AM-2:00PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM-2:00PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM-2:00PM
Zoom Meeting ID: 984 7813 0493
Sunday: 10:00 AM-12:00PM
Tohono O’odham Language and History
Here are the contacts and hours of important resources that are available to TOCC students.
TOCC Virtual Counseling Support
Every Week: Tues, Wed, Thursday
Download the flyer below for additional resources offered to TOCC students.
TOCC Events Calendar
Additional Resources and Announcements
Pathways to STEM
Are you new to TOCC? Are you new to college? Are you interested in exploring opportunities in science? If so, you are invited to participate in our 2022 Pathways to STEM Summer Program! This year our Pathways to STEM Summer Program will be co-taught by Dr. Teresa Newberry and Mr. Camillus Lopez with a focus on the Ha:ṣañ (Saguaro).
This program is for students entering TOCC, first-year college students, and high school juniors and seniors. In this program, you can learn more about the Ha:ṣañ (Saguaro) and …
• Earn 2 credits by enrolling in SCI 101: “Pathways to Science.”
• Learn about TOCC and how to be a successful TOCC student.
• Learn about career pathways in STEM and chart your course of study.
• Learn about how the Ha:ṣañ is connected with desert life and its environment.
• Learn about cultural perspectives on the Ha:ṣañ from Tohono O’odham elders.
• Learn how to use the Man in the Maze to become a successful student!